User can add new modules to iBS through different ways
Method 1: iBS Download Manager
Each module type has its own download manager. so to download a new Bible translation follow the following steps:
- Tap on Bible tab (tap twice, if the Bible tab is not selected )
- Select Book Popover will appear then tap Download Books buttom.
- A new list of downloable books will appear.
- Finde the Bible translation that you need to download then tap the green arrow to start the download.
- To cancel the download just tap the Bible translation again.
- The download will continue even after closing the popover.
Method 2: Direct Download or eMail Attachments
- By using iPad Safari:
- Open any site that offers theWord modules downloads (like as wordmodules.com ). The modules must be zip or twm format.
- Download the module.
- When the browser has finished downloading the module, it will show a "Open In" button, tap it then Tap on "Open in iBible-Study HD" icon.
- iBS will take care of the rest.
- If the module is encrypted, the lock sign will appear and the module will not open.
The same steps can be used with the modules as eMail attachments
Method 3: iTunes file sharing
follow the steps of the following link: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4094