User can add new modules to iBS through different ways
Method 1: iBS Download Manager
Each module type has its own download manager. so to download a new Bible translation follow the following steps:
- Tap on Bible tab (tap twice, if the Bible tab is not selected )
- Select Book Popover will appear then tap Download Books buttom.
- A new list of downloable books will appear.
- Finde the Bible translation that you need to download then tap the green arrow to start the download.
- To cancel the download just tap the Bible translation again.
- The download will continue even after closing the popover.
The same goes for the other modules types.
Method 2: Direct Download or eMail Attachments
- By using iPad Safari:
- Open any site that offers theWord modules downloads (like as wordmodules.com ). The modules must be zip or twm format.
- Download the module.
- When the browser has finished downloading the module, it will show a "Open In" button, tap it then Tap on "Open in iBible-Study HD" icon.
- iBS will take care of the rest.
- If the module is encrypted, the lock sign will appear and the module will not open.
The same steps can be used with the modules as eMail attachments
Method 3: iTunes file sharing
follow the steps of the following link: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4094
Comment of Trevor:
I bought the nasb bundle but it was to large to send in email. I tried ... show moreto send it through drop box but nothing happens when I try to download it to ibible. I don't know how to get it to my iPad!
Added at: 2014-01-16 06:48
Comment of Manuel Kuhs:
The official Church Fathers theword module www.theword.net/bin/get.php/Church+Fathers.gbk.exe is only available as an exe file. Is there ... show moreany way to get a zip or twm file so I can add it to your fantastic app?
Added at: 2014-07-06 16:04
Comment of Gabriel:
How to download Collage Press Bible Study Textbook Series 59 vols. zip to my mini ipad? ... show more
Added at: 2015-06-06 03:12